La empresa China llamada "Sinolingua Co., Ltd" está organizando un concurso de Caligrafía. Si nuestros estudiantes están interesados en participar en este concurso, pueden consultar en la oficina y entregar sus obras de caligrafía hasta 26 de marzo.
El siguiente es el aviso de la empresa:
“Sinolingua Cup”Chinese Calligraphy Contest for Non-native Speakers
Sponsored by Sinolingua
Chinese characters are the epitome of Chinese culture, the carrier of the Chinese language, and a key and difficult part of learning the language. Among the huge number of Chinese language learners across the world, some have already begun studying Chinese calligraphy and achieved positive results. With the hopes of encouraging Chinese learners around the globe to improve their writing skills, Sinolingua has launched this Chinese Calligraphy Contest for Non-native Speakers. Detailed arrangements are as follows:
I. Theme: Chinese calligraphy - an art of global appeal
II. Participants: Chinese calligraphy fans who are non-Chinese citizens or non-native speakers of Chinese.
1. Preliminary round (November, 2015 to March, 2016)
Contestants have the option to choose their style of calligraphy, content, and number of characters. They are required to submit a clear photo of their work (or a video describing the creation process which should be less than one minute in length). Users will vote for their favorite works online and calligraphy experts will give marks for the pieces.
2. Second round (April to June, 2016)
Contestants will imitate the works from the book series Calligraphy of Chinese Blessings in accordance with requirements, and submit a clear photo of their work (or a video describing the creation process which should be less than one minute in length). Users will vote for their favorite works online and calligraphy experts will give marks for the pieces.
3. Finals (Aguest 2016)
Contestants will create their pieces on the spot in Beijing and receive grades from calligraphy experts.
For more details, please refer to the attachments.
1. Student Group
Gold Prize: 1 winner
Gold Prize for the Children Group: 1 winner
Silver Prize: 3 winners
Bronze Prize: 6 winners
Excellence Award: 9 winners
Outstanding Regular Script Award: 5 winners
Outstanding Running Script Award: 5 winners
Outstanding Cursive Script Award: 5 winners
Outstanding Official Script Award: 5 winners
Outstanding Seal Script Award: 5 winners
Outstanding Children Work Award: 5 winners
Most Popular Award: 5 winners
Outstanding Innovation Award: 5 winners
Internet Voters’ Favorites: 10 winners
2. School/Teacher Group
Best Organization Award: 10 winners
Best Tutor Award: 10 winners
Visit http://chinesebon.com/calligraphy and register online.
1. Contestants maintain the copyright of their works in accordance with relevant laws.
2. Upon submission of the work, the contestant is deemed to have granted Sinolingua the Exclusive Publishing Right, the Right to Network Dissemination of Information and other relevant rights.
3. Award winners will be presented with certificates and prizes as well as free sample books after the winners’ collection is published. No further remuneration will be offered.
4. All works submitted for the contest will not be returned to the authors. Please keep the original manuscript. Child prizes are designed for contestants under the age of 14 (born after December 31, 2001).
5. Sinolingua reserves the right of final interpretation regarding matters of the contest.
VII. Contact Information:
1. Address: 24 Baiwanzhuang Road, Xicheng District, Beijing 100037, China
Attachment 1. Rules for Each Round of Competition
Attachment 2. Prize List
Sinolingua Co., Ltd
Attachment 1 Rules for Each Round of Competition
Rules for the Preliminary Round
1. Contestants create their works using a Chinese brush.
2. Contestants have the option of choosing their calligraphy style, the content and number of characters.
3. Contestants must have their name signed on the work.
4. Contestants should have a clear picture taken of their work and upload it to our website.
5. Contestants can also have a video taken of their creation process. Works accompanied by a video can earn extra marks.
6. Each contestant can submit up to two pieces.
7. Contestants can canvass for votes for their own works.
8. The final mark consists of two parts: Internet voters’ evaluations and calligraphy experts’ assessments.
9. Internet Voters’ Favorite Award will be presented to ten contestants who have won the most votes from the Internet users.
10. Five among the contestants will be given the Best Innovation Award by calligraphy experts.
11. Two-hundred contestants with the best final marks can advance to the second round.
Rules for the Second Round
1. Contestants create their pieces using a Chinese brush, and the works should bear the contestant’s signature.
2. Contestants imitate the works from the book series Calligraphy of Chinese Blessings and upload a photo or video describing the creation process.
3. Each contestant can submit up to two pieces with a different style of calligraphy.
4. Works accompanied by a video can earn extra marks.
5. Contestants can canvass for votes for their own works.
6. The final mark consists of two parts: Internet voters’ evaluations and calligraphy experts’ assessments.
7. Most Popular Award will be presented to five contestants who have won the most votes from the Internet users.
8. Twenty contestants with the best final marks can advance to the finals.
9. For those who do not make the finals, they have a chance to win the Outstanding Regular Script Award (5 winners), Outstanding Running Script Award (5 winners), Outstanding Cursive Script Award (5 winners), Outstanding Official Script Award (5 winners), Outstanding Seal Script Award (5 winners) and Outstanding Children Work Award (5 winners).
(You can download the sample pages of the book series Calligraphy of Chinese Blessings for free. Visit the official website of Sinolingua and receive a 20% discount to purchase the book series. )
Rules for the Finals
1.The finals will be held in Beijing and the contest organizing committee will cover the travel expenses of the contestants.
2. There will be 20 Chinese calligraphy experts on the scene to exchange views and interact with the contestants.
3. Works submitted for the finals will belong to the contest organizing committee (or be up for auction, and the revenue will be donated to needy schools).
4. Gold Prize (1 winner), Gold Prize for the Children Group (1 winner), Silver Prize (3 winners), Bronze Prize (6 winners) and Excellence Award (9 winners) are set for the finals. Winners will be presented with the awards on site.